You are one of many displaced people that were driven from Hillsfar or that fled the annihilation of Myth Drannor and who presently cover in concealed camps under the northern overhang of the Cormanthor Forest. If you up developed in the camps, you have never been to a settlement other than the town of Elventree. As a visitor of the mythical people, you have taken in their ways and the methods for the woods.
Cormanthor Refugee 5e
You are additionally a damaged, as lingering wild enchantment, energies discharged by the fall of Thultanar upon Myth Drannor, and the consistent dread of assaults chasing for non-people to battle in Hillsfar’s Arena have negatively affected you, as they have on everybody in the camps.
- Ability Proficiencies: Nature, Survival
- Language Proficiencies: Elven
- Apparatus Proficiencies: One kind of craftsman’s devices
- A two-man tent, craftsman’s instruments, a blessed image, a lot of explorer’s garments, a belt pocket, 5 GP
- Way of life: Poor
- Highlight: Shelter of the Elven Clergy
The ministers of Elventree have pledged to think about the Cormanthor exiles. They will help you when they can, including furnishing you and your friends with free mending and care at sanctuaries, altars, and other built-up existences in Elventree. They will likewise give you (yet just you) a poor way of life.
- I long for a home that never really existed, whether in the camps, Hillsfar, or Myth Drannor.
- Though I am not an elf, I am a fervent, radical worshipper of the elven gods.
- 3 I live in the moment, knowing my life could be turned upside down any day.
- I appreciate the beauty in all of its forms.
- I hate the dark elves and the Netherese for each driving the elves out of Cormanthyr in the past.
- I am a forest bumpkin who grew up in a tent in the woods and is wholly ignorant of city life.
- I was raised alongside children of many other races. I harbor no racial prejudices at all.
- The elves have just the right word for so many things that cannot be expressed as well in other languages. I pepper my speech with elven words, phrases, and sayings.
- Patient: The elves have taught me to think and plan for the long term. (Lawful)
- Rebellious: Governments and politicians drove my family to the camps. I subtly defy authority whenever I think I can get away with it. (Chaotic)
- Self-Absorbed: I’ve had to look out for number one so long that it has become second nature. (Any)
- Wanderlust: I want to see as much of the world beyond the camps as I can. (Any)
- Generous: I give everything I can to help those in need, regardless of who they are. (Good)
- To the Abyss with Them: The people of Hillsfar cast me out. I won’t risk my hide to help them. (Evil)
The Followers of the Scaly Way have endured a progression of inverts in the Eastern Heartlands as of late, from the loss of their base in Myth Drannor to the demise of Sammaster. In the wake of the last Rage of Dragons, the Followers of the Scaly Way have withdrawn to three significant fortifications in the Cormanthor district: the environs of Dretchroyaster’s Lair, Haptooth Hill, and the remnants of Aencar’s Manor.
Even though the Wearers of the Purple would like to enlist at least one new Sacred Ones (dracoliches) from the positions of those wyrms stirred by Sammaster’s Rage, the greater part of their endeavors is aimed at undermining the expanding impact of the Zhentarim.
Two tribes of Vhaeraun-adoring drow abide underneath the limbs of the incredible woodland of Cormanthor. The recovery of Myth Drannor has provoked the two gatherings to join against their basic adversary. The partnership is known as the Masked Brigades for the many covers wearing ministers of Vhaeraun in their positions, a training that has since spread to the majority of the professional killers and skirmishers who battle from the shadows.
The Masked Brigades are most grounded in the Darkwoods encompassing the Elven Court, even though they have been driven from the seat of elven rule, however, little groups of the knife using drow stalk Cormanthor from the edges of Mistledale to Halvan’s Wood. These 5e backgrounds will be very helpful for dungeons and dragons games.
Even though Myth Drannor has been cleansed of the Cult of the Dragon, House Dlardrageth, the pharma, and Zhentarim-gathered demons, the Elven Woods are as yet home to many contending groups who fight each other amid the trees.
Even though now the settlement is minimal more than a bracing place to stay amid the vestiges of a once-incredible city, the new occupants have plans to reestablish Myth Drannor’s previous brilliance. The recently hidden protectors, under the direction of Isle Miritar, have renamed their armies the Army of Myth Drannor.
Q1: What is Cormanthor Refugee 5e?
- A: Cormanthor is a tabletop RPG setting initially released in 1977, but the 5e version will be available on December 3rd. The Kickstarter has just ended and is now out of funding. Cormanthor Refugee 5e is a fantasy tabletop role-playing game emphasizing high-level storytelling and rich world-building rather than tactical combat systems or dungeon crawling. It’s a campaign-based world – both designers for the first three editions of Dungeons & Dragons, the fourth being Advanced Dungeons & Dragons.
Q2: What are the subclasses of Cormanthor Refugee 5e?
- A: Cormanthor Refugee 5e is a humanoid race recently introduced in Dungeons and Dragons fifth edition. The player races of this new class are primarily given the ability to fly, which comes at a cost for the user. They also have other skills and features, such as shifting into alternate forms, all of their racial traits. Here are just some of the subclasses of Cormanthor Refugee 5e:
1. Winged Drow Subclass- this drow has wings like those from dark elves but light skin and red eyes with pink irises, make great bards.
2. Bound Maenad Subclass – these are female maenads converted to serve the demons. They can summon a vine-like tentacle whip that can extend up to 20 feet, and it deals 1d8 bludgeoning damage as a bonus action each turn.
3. Wild Sentinel Subclass- These green elves are considered wild sentinels because their eyes change color when angered or excited, plus their hair is always fantastic and unkempt with making great barbarians.